It has been a couple of months since the last time when we were back in KL. If given a choice, I would of course go back to Penang, but I have to fulfill my daughter-in-law duty i.e spend time with mother-in-law. So, last weekend, we went back to KL.
1. Met up with J and friends for some drinks. It was a great night. Good beer, good company! 🙂
2. We had roadside lok lok (food on skewers which you cook it yourself by dipping into hot boiling water) for supper. Besides having pots of boiling water, they even have a grill for bbq. Talk about being innovative. But nowadays, lok lok truck is hard to find.
3. Had brunch at Antipodeon in Bangsar with Mr J. Price is affordable but food is so so only.
4. While waiting for the MIL, we had dessert and more coffee at Plan B. Love love the ambience.
5. Dinner at home with the MIL. It was pouring outside and we had crab delivered to the door steps. Having crab in the comfort of the house. Yay to that!
6. Met up with the fun loving couple, M&J for a few rounds of drinks at Sid’s in Bukit Tunku. It’s a neighbourhood pub with a laidback atmosphere. I totally adore this place! How I wish I am staying in one the units above.
7. Fulfilled my duty as a DIL and the husband fulfilled his 😀
8. Last meal with MIL before going off to the airport. We had brunch at Marmalade in Bangsar Village. The husband finally got his eggs benny.
Then it was off to the airport and home sweet home!!