In the blink of an eye, 12 months have already passed us by. Although there aren’t any achievements I am proud of but I think it has been a good year so far. I chose to believe it’s a good year 😀 As the year is coming to a closure, let us take a few minutes to give thanks for all that had happened in 2011. Although there were unhappy moments but that’s part and parcel of life. We gain some, we lose some. Whatever it is, we should appreciate what we have right now!
As we embark on a new year, it is a time when people make resolutions. How many people actually adhere to their resolutions is a different matter (I for one, don’t keep resolutions. But I am gonna try to keep them) However, one remains ever so hopeful.
So, here are my resolutions for 2012:-
1. Honed my cooking/baking skills. Be bold and experience with different recipes. Do not always go for the simple and safe recipes which I always tend to do.
2. Learn a new language. I have always wanted to acquire a new language but never got to it. I blame it on procrastination.
3. Improve on my Mandarin – spoken and written.
4. Excercise more often. This is my resolution every year but I’ve never keep them. Haha.
5. Spend more time with my loved ones and have my wings clipped!!!
I am not sure if I can keep them but I seriouy hope I will!! 🙂
Few more hours to a brand New Year and I can’t wait to see what 2012 has to offer. I am sure it will be better than the last!!
Have a Happy, Healthy and Fulfilling New Year, dear lovelies!!!